Call for abstracts for next IGT meeting in Dundee on 1 November 2018
Following on from the success of the dedicated ‘Early career researcher sessions’ at the recent IGT meetings in Manchester and Kent, the Network+ cordially invites early career researchers (PhD students and post-docs) specialising in IGT research to submit abstracts for presentation of their research to their peers and senior investigators in the field.
Delegates are requested to submit abstracts via email by 17.00, Friday 05 October 2018 to the Network+ Manager, Rahima Begum, email@example.com.
Please clearly indicate whether you are a PhD student or early career post-doc.
To be considered, abstracts must fall into one of the four broad themes of the network, namely, Theme 1 (T1): Intervention planning and real-time computational update, Theme 2 (T2) Focused energy delivery and motion compensation, Theme 3 (T3) Interventional imaging, sensing and contrast agents and Theme 4 (T4) Clinical workflow, skills assessment and simulation.
If you don’t have finalised results, or data that is ready to present, we also encourage submissions on methodology.
Please submit abstracts using the format detailed below. Late submissions will not be considered. Receipt of your abstract submission will be confirmed via email.
Selected abstracts will be notified via email by Monday 8 October 2018.
When submitting please:
- Submit in Microsoft Word format (.docx).
- Use Arial 12 pt font and double spaced lines.
- Ensure the abstract is under the 300-word limit (excluding title, authors/affiliations, figure/table captions and references).
- Ensure all listed authors have reviewed the final abstract before submitting.
- Use ‘EPSRC IGT Dundee Meeting Abstract submission’in the subject line.